SUMMER CAMP 2020
June 22-July 22
Go to UNI Athletics Page to REGISTER
FALL CAMP 2020 REGISTRATION
Fall practice starts 7/27/20 - Make Summer Plans Accordingly
Please print and complete the following forms and items:
1. Print, complete and have a parent sign the Fall Registration Form. Please turn into your coach or email the Boosters to arrange for pick up.
2. SELL your RAFFLE Tickets @$10/each - ALL PLAYERS asked to sell a minimum of 20 tickets to help raise funds (Cost per player for the season is $800+ so every family needs to do their part to raise funds!
3. Check out our SignUp Genius to sign up for volunteer shifts! We need the help of every family to staff our snack bar, team meals and more! Freshman families are asked to work TWO home game concession shifts. Sophomore famlies are asked to work ONE set up shift and ONE home game concession shift. Junior and Senior parents are asked to volunteer for at least ONE game-day team meal.
4. If you ordered online, your gear is here! Gear orders can be picked up from the Snack Bar at our home games.
5. Turn in the Personal Ad order form if you would like to purchase a personal page in the game program. Ads must be received by September 21st for the Homecoming Program and October 19th for the Senior Night Program.
6. Bring a case (24 count or more) of 16oz water bottles for player events/snack bar. Also check out our SignUp Genius for donated snack bar items and bring a needed item to help us stock our snack bar! Items can be dropped off at the snack bar any game day between 3 & 4 OR any HOME game day between 5:30 and kickoff.